- We believe in universal truth as defined by the Bible. Our operating policies and procedures reflect that understanding.
- We approach our business dealings in an honest and straightforward manner. Bills are paid on time. As issues arise, we are careful to work things out.
- We promote morality and traditional values. We will not tolerate drugs, alcohol abuse, profanity, or inappropriate behavior among our staff members.
- We believe that human life is of inestimable value. We approach the adventure of guiding people through whitewater rapids with sober responsibility. Every effort is made to blend our guest’s taste for adventure with a safe outcome.
- Our friendly staff members have a contagious enthusiasm for the river and a genuine love for people. Their training far exceeds the State requirements and they continually look for ways to grow intellectually, spiritually, physically, and professionally.
- Our facilities and rafting equipment meets or exceeds the state requirements. We perform daily inspections, and preventative maintenance is conducted regularly.
- Our ability to improve is based on the feedback we receive. We regularly implement ideas generated from ongoing education, benchmarking, and suggestions from our guests and staff.
- We treat everyone that visits us as a special guest. It is our pleasure to help our guests accomplish their objectives, whether it be family time on the river, ream building, sight seeing, or just finding something to eat. Our staff will be ready with a recommendation. We care deeply about relationships, and strive to keep our trip sizes smaller in order to provide more personal attention.
- It is our desire to support our local community and encourage family relationships. We do this through special promotions and support of events and fundraisers.
- Our guests represent a wide spectrum of religious beliefs and backgrounds.
These concepts shape opinion and ideas regarding all aspects of life.
When people ask about our name, we will be prepared to give an answer
that is short, accurate, and that provides an opening for further dialogue
if desired. We always want to be ready to share perspectives that support
our biblical world-view. We will do this in a manner that engages but
does not offend. We believe that one of the best ways to be prepared
is through prayer.
- The river is full of opportunities. Our guides are trained to assess
our guest’s interests and maximize each whitewater rafting adventure,
providing the best value for our guests.